IBM Announces CICS® Transaction Server for z/OS Version 2 Release 3
IBM announced CICS®
Transaction Server for z/OS Version 2 Release 3 on 28 October 2003 with a
planned availability date of 19 December 2003.
- Improvements to
support at V1.4 level and also to the JVM infrastructure.
- The CCI Connector for CICS Transaction Server.
- Extensions to the JCICS classes to include CICS Web Support.
- Enhancements to support for
including performance improvements.
- New facilities for the interactive debugging of CICS application programs.
- New security capabilities for
- Workload balancing of 3270 Bridge via
- Improvements to the
Web User Interface (WUI).
- The ability to cancel or "kill" suspended or looping tasks.
You can download the
CICS Transaction Server for z/OS V2.3 announcement letter (PDF format)
or use this
link to the announcement on the IBM web site.